Proposal under the northern lights
You and your partner on the northern lights photo tour as the only guests, so we have time to take good pictures from your evening. Everything is prepared for you, to make a perfect night for the proposal.
Your evening in the magical arctic night
Along with our guide, you've already talked about how to make the most of your night without letting your partner know what's going to happen. The guide starts the tour like a regular Northern Lights photo tour and pretends that you are the only guests for the night. Equipped with camera, headlamp and tripod, we learn about the arctic nature, Sami culture and how to handle the camera.
The guide will photograph the evening together with you, guiding you in photography and at the same time helping to find the right moment for you.
When it's time for the proposal, with or without the Northern Lights, the guide is already ready with a camera to capture your big day. Now it's your turn.
After the tour, the guide will edit a web image for you, there is also the possibility, for an extra payment, to make an agreement with the guide to order more edited images, also for prints.
If there is no availability, please contact us to find a date.
Price: SEK 12,990.
The price includes: Pick-up from your hotel 20 km around Kiruna city, photo guide, an edited image for web from the evening, covering clothes and shoes, headlamp and a camera plus tripod.
Participants: Max 8 persons.
Departures: Sept 1 - April 15 19.30–approx. 23.30. 1 hour later when summer time.
How to prepare:
- Clothes adapted to the season, gloves and a warm hat. The nights are cold and we are standing outside for 1-3 hours.
- SD memory card is not included but can be purchased.
- Edited images for print/web and edited video can be ordered from the photographer.
- Allergy, please let us know at booking. It is good to know that reindeer skins and dogs are common in the cars and on locations.
- Northern lights: We do our best to find clear skies, but can never guarantee that we will experience the northern lights.
- No northern lights: we will still make the most of the night. You will be able to book another date if we are available (additional cost per night)
- Camera equipment: You are responsible for keeping borrowed equipment safe, you will pay a repair fee for a damaged or lost camera, camera plate, headlamp, lens or lenscap.
- SD memory cards: We are not responsible for data on the SD memory cards used in our cameras.